Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Emotional vampirism while being pilfered by thieves.........

     These words of mine, oh, how they have changed over the years..... but somehow they have kept their standard only to be found 'wanted' by another as their own.  It never ceases to amaze me how green the 'jealous' monster can turn.  In just one click of a mouse used to accuse and steal while  unjustly I remain punished ............... and all this is for what? 
     I ask each day, why?  Can't this individual make their own words with no strings attached to me or mine?  A person's life is not fodder for a tale unless the tale has been given permission to be told. So publicly I say, the permission has not and will not be granted, but my you grow bold.  Slinking quietly about while you listen and store every tidbit like a mouse.  If the words you used were somehow true, maybe in your identity mix up you really are talking about 'you'. Your falseness has shone brighter than a 300 watt bulb and yet you still hang on while trying to not look like you chew your own cud. Covered under the word COPYRIGHT means it belongs to me day or night.  My imagination, the creator there of... means my words are protected by the law whether you pilfer by day or thieve by night! Your actions are wrong and you are seriously soooooo not 'right'!

So, your petty 'click' went out with the full intention of damaging my work and for what?  ......... because I have more?

Let me help you to understand something........I will always have more when compared with actions such as yours.

Realize this:

One little 'why' asked during my day....

Is nothing compared  to the 'Why' that is coming your way!

So sad for you, that you feel the need to childishly play as if being me .....

And again, you have struck out, surely you realize that will never be! 

Go on with your schemes, give it your best shot.........

Its a sure fire way to be granted a special seat...

Where the climate is always HOT! 

No comments: