Friday, July 6, 2012

Latest Reader Comment!

I just got the most amazing comments out of a voice mail from a male reader of the Sanctuary Saga. I am not sure what they mean so comments are welcome!

I admit the Saga is probably geared more toward females so I went in search of males... to read folks! To only read! 

The connection must have been sketchy or this guy was really into the book. Here are the parts that were clear enough to understand....

"I don't like to read and you knew that when you asked me to do this OG............ I can't find book 2! Please.#$%^^%$#.....You did send me the second book right?"........sounds of shuffling stuff....... a few more mild cuss words..........then some squeaky sounds...then a long stretch of silence.... faint cussing and shuffling sounds ....
"Look, I forgot about the message and I can't talk right now...I am on chapter 2!"... sound of the call being disconnected.

Have you ever?

No comments: